Keen to be focused?
At the heart of the onsite programme is an intensive six-day residential school. Intensive, so you can focus on fundraising with no distractions. You’ll be working alongside four of the UK’s leading experts and a small group of equally committed participants. Every school is designed around you and your fellow participants, and we constantly update the content to include the latest ideas and trends.
What you get is high-quality in person insight from the expert team, a wide range of learning opportunities, and the focus on practical application to your situation. Imagine what you can achieve in a week of solid focused thinking and planning.
The next residential programme is November 7th-12th November. Details of programmes for 2022 out soon. Book here to secure your place. Not sure? Reserve your no-commitment provisional place to be at the front of the queue for any programme.
Worried about Covid? We’ve worked with the hotel and team to be sure you’ll be Covid-safe. And if the government changes its mind again you’ll be able to get a full refund or transfer to the online programme. We’re focused on your success.
You can book on the programme secure in the knowledge COVID won’t stop you benefitting. We’ve worked with the hotel and team to be sure you’ll be Covid-safe:
We’re only taking 50% of the people on the programme we normally do. So you’ll be in a well-ventilated training room that normally holds 35 people with just a group of 15 to support distancing.
If the government changes its mind again about constraints you’ll be able to get a full refund or transfer to a guaranteed place on the January online programme. We’re focused on your success.
The onsite School takes place in the beautiful Deans Place Hotel in tranquil Alfriston. For the full week you’ll be able to concentrate on fundraising- working in a range of groups on live projects. Our fingers are crossed that November is safe for everyone to attend but if there are new restrictions or challenges we’ll move online or we guarantee all your money back. Book and pay for NAFS onsite by 30th September 2021 and save £300.
- Focused on creating that all important strategy with no distractions.
- 24 hour (more or less!) contact with the programme leaders for questions and answers.
- Sessions on fundraising for local authorities, for touring and for independent producers.
- The chance to catch up with the programme leaders one to one.
- More learning opportunities: small groups, video recording, case studies.
- In-the-room access to Europe’s largest fundraising library.
- Optional breakfast discussion tables.
- Live in-the-room questions and answers.
- Your 350-page workbook plus the chance to study other materials.
Before you come on the programme the team will help you get up to speed so you gain maximum benefit from the intensive onsite days.
- You’ll fill in a detailed questionnaire identifying the fundraising background to you and your organisation
- Your personal coach will offer you a one-to-one online session to establish the key areas you want to focus on
- You’ll take part in an online onboarding session to meet your fellow delegates and connect to the training team
Sunday, Day 1
Monday, Day 2
Tuesday, Day 3
Wednesday, Day 4
Thursday, Day 5
Friday, Day 6
After you’ve been on the programme the team will support you to deliver your strategy and offer help and support with specific challenges
- You’ll take part in an online next step session to ensure you have a clear direction forward
- Your personal coach will again offer you a one-to-one online session to clarify your learning
- You’ll join the exclusive NAFS alumni and have access to regular professional development sessions and updates on sources.