The online version of the School runs over four consecutive weeks, to enable you to benefit in a flexible, accessible way working around your day-to-day work. Places are limited to just 20 participants to provide you with the personal support and guidance that makes NAFS so different.
We’re aware you need time to devote to the programme and work and life. We’ve built all that in. Plus we’ll send you a briefing to share with your boss about carving out time to focus on building the future.
The next online School is 7th September until 12th October and the next residential option is 7th-12th November.
Book here for the both the online or residential programmes. Not sure? Reserve your no-commitment provisional place to be at the front of the queue.
Much is the same about the online programme:
- Same great content helping you create an integrated strategy to drive sustainability.
- Same awesome programme leaders bringing skills, experience and know how.
- Same pre-programme support, coaching and webinars to onboard you.
- Same post-programme support including 180 days of follow up advice and alumni events.
We’ve worked hard to make online NAFS interactive and engaging. Much of the time we’ll be using Zoom, but with a difference using breakout rooms and added interaction using platforms like Slido and Stormboard. We’ll even have small WhatsApp groups for chat and sharing ideas offline. And you’ll have a weekly chance to chat one to one with the programme leaders.
- The chance to absorb and reflect with 1.5 days a week contact time, and the rest free for ‘work’.
- Personal programme leader support, and guaranteed personal catch up with the programme leaders every week.
- More ways to learn with case studies, small group Zoom sessions, plenaries, and course work.
- Opportunities to actually develop your strategy in real time.
- Catch up learning: every session recorded so you can catch up when suits you.
- Small group learning opportunities in a five-person home team.
- Back up materials included with the 350-page workbook to help develop your learning.
PLUS an “in real life” option! As soon as we can we’ll arrange a chance for all participants to meet up in a socially-distanced way if we can.
The online programme offers a significant saving compared to our standard residential programme. The fee for the full programme, pre-programme coaching/webinars, 4-week online programme, and 180 day support is £1500 + VAT.
The outline timetables in this section show roughly how the four weeks will work for the on-line schools. Note there will be some extra pre- and post- programme work. (Oh and there’s a party.) If you miss a session don’t worry we have catch up recordings of every session available on demand.
Each week there’s around 1.5 days of online engagement which is a mixture of programme leader input, small group work, case studies, personal reflection, exercises in real time, and group discussion. At the end of each day there’s check in/check out session were you can raise any issues and clarify questions.
But don’t worry if you can’t make any of the sessions as they’ll be recorded and available on our catch-up platform. You just need to make sure you’re up to speed for the next week!
We recognise that one of the advantages of the intensive residential programme is the ability to focus without interruptions. We’ve built into the timetable extra time for you to work on your strategy. We’ll also make sure we let your boss know about any additional time they need to sanction to make sure you can focus.