We’ve developed an online version of the school, run over four consecutive weeks, to enable arts fundraisers to benefit from the focused learning that the residential school provides but in a flexible, accessible and C-19 safe way.
Due to demand we’ve arranged two online schools to run in parallel so you get the same personal attention. The online school is limited to just 20 participants to ensure we can provide you with personal support and guidance that makes NAFS so different.
The next online school will be available during April and May 2021, with the next residential programme happening in November 2021. Register your interest or book here for the online or residential programme.
And don’t worry: we’re aware that you need time to devote to the programme. We’ve built it in. Plus we’ll send you a briefing to share with your boss about carving out time to focus on building the future.
Much is the same about the online programme:
- Same great content helping you create an integrated strategy to drive sustainability.
- Same awesome programme leaders bringing skills, experience and know how.
- Same pre-programme support, coaching and webinars to onboard you.
- Same post-programme support including 180 days of follow up advice and alumni events.
Obviously the programme is delivered online. To make it manageable, we’ve worked hard to give you the inspiration and insight you need. But more:
- More time to absorb the content as the online programme offers you 15% more contact time.
- More time to absorb and reflect with 1.5 to 2 days a week of contact time, but with the rest of the week free for other projects.
- More individual support, guaranteed personal catch up with the programme leaders every week.
- More ways to learn with case studies, small group Zoom sessions, plenaries, and course work.
- More chances to actually develop your strategy in real time with spaces between the sessions allow you to build up your action plan.
- More flexible learning with every session available recorded so you can catch up when suits you.
- More personal programme leader contact. Places now limited to 20 participants each programme.
- More back up materials included with the 350-page workbook to help develop your learning.
PLUS an “in real life” option! As soon as we can we’ll arrange a chance for all participants to meet up in a socially-distanced way if we can.
The online programme offers a significant saving compared to our standard residential programme. The fee for the full programme, pre-programme coaching/webinars, 4-week online programme, and 180 day support is £1200 + VAT.
The outline timetables in this section show roughly how the four weeks will work for the April and May 2021 programme.
You can choose between one of two cohorts to join: A or B. Both run over April-May and have the same basic structure and are led by the brilliant Fundraising School team however they run on slightly different dates in the same week.
Note that you can’t mix and match between the two, so choose A or B. BUT remember if you miss a session we have catch up recordings of every session available on demand.
Each week there’s around 1.5 days of online engagement which is a mixture of programme leader input, small group work, case studies, personal reflection, exercises in real time, and group discussion. At the end of each day there’s check in/check out session were you can raise any issues and clarify questions.
But don’t worry if you can’t make any of the sessions as they’ll be recorded and available on our catch-up platform. You just need to make sure you’re up to speed for the next week!
Monday 17th & Tuesday 18th May
Monday 24th & Tuesday 25th May
Tuesday 1st & Thursday 3rd June
Monday 7th & Tuesday 8th June
We recognise that one of the advantages of the intensive residential programme is the ability to focus without interruptions. We’ve built into the timetable extra time for you to work on your strategy. We’ll also make sure we let your boss know about any additional time they need to sanction to make sure you can focus.