Next Alumni event: 18 September 2018
If you’re a past participant of the School and haven’t yet been to an Alumni event don’t miss the next one on 18 September 2018. As well as a session on a current fundraising topic, you’ll be able to share and compare stories with your fellow Alumni. All for free.
Your Autumn gathering needs your help – what would you like to learn? Email your session ideas to us at and we’ll review them before the event. Got a space and want to host the event? We’d love to hear from you if you want to play host to the next event, you’ll get the chance to share your fundraising journey with your fellow Alumni and welcome us all to your organisation’s home. Contact us if you’d like to host.
Not sure you’re on the mailing list to hear about these events? Get in touch and we’ll send details out as soon as the details are confirmed.
To give you an idea of the what to expect, here’s a past session led by Bernard Ross:
Digital native or digitally naive?
This session focuses on how to produce outstanding fundraising results from online giving. In the process we will explore many of the myths associated with online giving and the digital space – especially how to avoid being fooled by the crowdfunding con.
In an energising and informative session we’ll cover:
- The truth about the size on online giving: who gives and why
- Insights into who key online givers are. (Spoiler alert it’s not millenials!)
- How to create an online supporter journey – applying psychology insights
- 21 ways to translate your website into a money making machine
- Learn secrets from high-performing charities like Greenpeace and charity:water.