What will I get from the National Arts Fundraising School?
So you’re interested in coming on the National Arts Fundraising School and joining our elite Alumni of arts fundraisers at the top of their game… fantastic, we’d love to see you there. But just in case you need further convincing, here are 10 things you’ll personally get from the School.
- Six days of intense learning
- Over 15 different sessions on every aspect of fundraising, view the programme
- Our unique ‘share and compare’ session that helps you look at best practice
- The chance to reflect on and analyse your own situation
- The chance to meet 25 other bright, committed, passionate people and share ideas
- Access to the UK’s largest fundraising library
- A workbook with 350+ pages of insights, inspiration and practical ideas to take away with you
- A USB stick containing a range of resources from tax info to model policies
- Quality time with three of the UK’s leading fundraising experts
- Access to a unique alumni network and ongoing training opportunities