With over 28 years of experience =mc can help you in three main ways…
Sometimes a training programme – even the UK’s most intensive six day one – isn’t enough. You may need more intensive or technical support. We can help with that too.
Our fundraising consultancy team brings significant experience in working with museums, archives, galleries, theatres, orchestras, and arts centres in the UK and internationally. We can help you whatever the challenge – to change your funding portfolio, coach a development board, or develop a major new campaign.
We’re the leading UK experts in major donor fundraising, capital campaigns and strategy development, helping charities to raise £1m – £250m using innovative techniques.
Recent projects include:
- Helping Belgrade Theatre develop a major donor alternative to the RSC in the Midlands
- Building a strategic fundraising plan for East Lindsey District Council to bring great art to Lincolnshire
- Helping Manchester International Festival to research major donors in NYC
- Exploring resources for Edinburgh Fringe Festival to take advantage of their online presence in August
As well as a track record in the arts, heritage and cultural field we work with a wide range of high profile organisations including UNICEF, Amnesty International, RNIB and MIND.
To find out more contact Angela Cluff, Director at email@example.com or call 0207 978 1516.
It may be that the help you need is to research sources who might support your work – either domestically or internationally. =mc has a team of dedicated specialist researchers working for our partner company Giving Insight, headed by Matt Ide and Mair Bosworth. The team have access to all the latest research tools including online databases, multi lingual specialists, archive data etc. They can produce detailed studies to back up any major project you plan to undertake.
Specifically they can help with:
- Identifying sources of EU funds to support transnational projects
- Researching major donors to establish who might support you with a substantial gift
- Establishing which US foundations are open to supporting UK cultural work
- Creating a list of UK trusts with the ability to contribute to a capital project
- Developing a donation model for your endowment fund
- Wealth screening an existing data base to establish likely propensity
To discuss a research project and find out how we can help contact Bernard Ross, Director firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 978 1516.
Our team of management consultants can offer you the best in commercial and not-for-profit practice to help you develop a strategic plan, develop commercial awareness, build a business case, identify innovative ways to deliver your creative activities, and handle major change.
Over the past 25 years we’ve worked with government departments, local authorities, charities and arts and cultural organisations to deliver change, innovation and strategy. We’ve helped the National Theatre develop an earned income programme though training and RAMM museum in Exeter to promote commercial awareness across the staff team. To find out more visit –www.managementcentre.co.uk/management-consultancy
Learning and Development
We deliver outstanding training and development solutions across the not-for-profit sector, focusing on leadership, talent development and personal effectiveness.
Our projects range from project management training for the Tate, to action learning sets for the Arts University.
Explore our website to find out how we can help you with:
To find out more contact Clare Segal, Director email@example.com or call 020 7978 1516.